Hey, We're Hiring!
Careers at Acro Media
Does this sound like you?
Your friends think you are a wonderful person, anyone you've worked with feels you are very talented, and your mother thinks you are a genius... something to do with "computers and the Internet."
If you want to work with an exceptional group of people, in a great location, with numerous benefits and a terrific corporate culture—you are on the right page.
Here are some things we pride ourselves on being able to offer our staff:
- A relaxed atmosphere: If you like wearing a tie to work, this place may be too “different” for you.
- Flex start times & earned days off: Do you prefer to start at 8:00? 9:00? We’ll work with you. Want every second Friday off? Well we’ve got a program for that too!
- 7 hour work days with paid lunches: We have 7 hour work days (35 hour work weeks) with a full hour paid lunch. Niiiiiice.
- Paid Overtime for all roles...including salary positions: What? What?! Yep you heard right. We pay for all OT, in fact, we pay for all overtime right after our short 7 hour work day...not that we want everyone working so hard, but with the natural ebb and flow of our industry sometimes it’s needed to blast out the OT in order to keep our heads above water. We find this little pay cheque nugget is a nice reward for the over timerz.
- Boating, skiing/boarding, hiking, wining & dining, mountain biking and more: Smack dab in the middle of the Okanagan in BC. Live an epic lifestyle.
- Free stuff: Juice, pop, and coffee; choose your pleasure and enjoy.
- Slappies: Tougher to explain but once a month we get together and have a little ceremony, some food, a few brews - no altars or corporate chants involved.
- Fun day: We aim to have fun every day; however, every year for a day we cram a bunch of fun on ourselves. Weee!
- SPARC Events: Sometimes we have an in-house breakfast, team building events, (less corny than it sounds), competitions, or just a plain little reward for no reason. It’s a little spark in our usually normal days. Warning, we make you wear costumes. Often.
- Culture: We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one’s perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our site to get to know us!