Multi-site, multi-lingual and multi-brand
Be everywhere your customers will be
It’s not just e-commerce anymore...it’s commerce. Forget about breaking sales down by channels and devices. A consumer needs multiple touchpoints before they convert. Our platform is ideal for omni-channel selling. The consumer path must be seamless and absolutely hassle free. The consumer’s experience should continue from one channel or platform to the next without missing a beat.
It’s not about “overservicing” anymore, it’s about making it “easy.”
Drupal Commerce allows you to create a cohesive brand across all sales channels, devices, websites and retail tools throughout the entire customer experience.
Mobile experience is where many e-commerce business fall short. Simply reconfiguring your main site to fit on a mobile device may not serve your customers in the most effective way. Functional change based on needs should be considered, especially given these stats:
80% of shoppers check prices online - ⅓ of that from mobile
$12 billion in sales were made via mobile devices in 2013
Over 25% of search is done from mobile
Over 40% of email is opened from mobile
Drupal Commerce's responsive design for mobile is all part of the same platform, enabling a fully custom experience catered to exactly what a mobile user needs.
Control of every web property and iteration from one cockpit.
Drupal Commerce can run multiple sites from a single database. You can centrally manage all your content and websites through this one platform. There’s no need for multiple logins or different tools for different systems or sites. Have a team of administrators all work from the same set of tools, with their own administrative privileges.
Here are just a few things you can do with Drupal Commerce that other platforms struggle with:
- Set up content, layout and functionality to respond to the device being used, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Serve up multiple sites each with different branding and/or content.
- Provide different content to users in different geographic areas.
- For example, this can be done by IP, postal code entry, or registered user
- Choose from 6,000 languages to serve your international markets.
- Generate personalized content based on customer data from this system.
- Set up microsites for one-time marketing campaigns.
- Give distributors or franchises their own portals, leveraging parts of the main site with the ability to add their own content.
PLEASE NOTE: These are just a few examples of what can be done, and all from one database and one platform, if desired. A rare beast indeed.